Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Friday, July 6, 2012

The River...

Oh my goodness it has been a long long time since I blogged. I have been a little overwhelmed with thinking about trying to catch up, but I finally decided against it. I am just going to start with the most current happenings and go from there. This summer has been so hot and being extremely pregnant it makes me honestly want to just sit in my bed under the air and read all summer long(Oh if only)... Me and Jamie live literally fifty feet away from the Virgin River so me and the girls spend hours and hours each week there. They have so much fun and I can just lay in the cool water like a beached whale and relax. It really is one of my most favorite places and theirs to go. Here are some cute pics of the girls playing their little hearts out.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! A post! Almost a year later!!! I'm so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment and it didn't show up I guess, but yay! You blogged! More, more more, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sam, I feel your pain, just not as much, I'm in Vernal so I shouldn't complain but I have never been so miserable as I have being pregnant in the summer. The river has got to be fun though!

    ReplyDelete