Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had an amazing Christmas. I am really lucky because I get to spend every Christmas with my amazing parents. I love them so much and they always go out of their way to make Christmas so very special. This year was especially fun because both my girls are big enough know that they get super excited. They were both up super late and up super early ready to go see what Santa brought them. Are whole family was here on Christmas morning besides Rikki and Carson's family. So we were pretty packed and this next year everyone will be there. After this last year my parents are going to add on this summer so there will be some much needed extra room. Even though I love us all being so close it doesn't bother me one bit. I just think I have the best family in the whole world and I love them all so much.



Can you tell that this was one excited little girl..


Daddy getting up at six thirty in the morning. Not very happy...


I love this picture of TaTum with her uncle Slade. They were both a little tired..

The early risers that woke us all up at six in the morning. I think Bentlee looks the most rested.



A few of the presents on Christmas Eve!! This is before Santa came to visit and me and Portia brought our presents in. You can kinda see that space is limited... HAHA


TaTum loved that candy in her stocking. She has such a little sweet tooth...

Bentlee had this cheesy grin all morning until about ten. And then she was so ready for a nap..

Already fighting over stuff.. I think this will be the story of our lives until they are married.


Rye, Knox and Holden... I dont think they were ready to be up yet... But no worries Holden was wide awake when we got downstairs and he say his awesome train set. Poor Rye had to work super late the night before and drive all the way from Nevada just in time to get like two hours of sleep and then get up the next day and go back to work. What a great dad to do all that for those cute little boys..

Little Jackson was so cute.. He played with the girls kitchen set for days. He would sit there and stir and stir and then stick his fake food in the oven. It was adorable..

Tatums first time seeing her shopping carts... She was so excited!!

The girls food and kitchen set...

Another excited picture..

Another cute picture of little Jackson. This is Jacks little boy if you were all wondering.. He is adorable and so sweet.


Sorry for the major picture overload I had so many. I could of uploaded about twenty more that I thought were cute. But this will do..

1 comment:

  1. awww, this makes me sad i wasn't there, even though we were in good hands! I'm glad you are finally deciding to update your blog... you've only got about 3 more months to go to get caught up. :)

    ReplyDelete