Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Baby is 2

Oh my goodness this was a very bitter sweet day for me. I've decided that birthdays are really hard when it is your baby. My sweet little TaTum turned two on February 22nd. She had a Yo Gabba Gabba themed party. We had Grandma and Grandpa Rogers and my whole family here for some amazing Japanese food. We had Curry, egg rolls, Gioza and rice. It turned out super nice and TaTum loved every second of it. She was so cute when she opened her presents she took the time to look at each one and she would exclaim, "Oh I love it, thanks!" It was so sweet and she made her grandparents day with her happiness. A few things about Tatum. She is still pretty small for her size she is about half as tall as Bentlee, but she makes up for her small stature with a major attitude. I really thought for about a year and half of her life that she would be my more relaxed easy going kid. Boy was I wrong she has more attitude than any little kid I have ever seen. She loves getting into everything. She is finally starting to talk a lot. She went from not saying a lot to talking ever second. She loves blaming things on her sister. It is really kind of funny because she will have a poopy diaper and if you say Tatum did you poop she will say no Bentlee did. Everything is Bentlee did it. Any time you talk to her she will tell you the same story about how our cat poop scratched her ear about six months ago. It makes everyone laugh because she will say, "Poo Poo scratched my ear." She loves when she has one on one time with me and Jamie. She has started staying up later than Bentlee just so she can be with us without her older sister around. She is still a complete mommas girl I am totally fine with that. I love that both my girls love me more than anyone else. I know that is pretty selfish considering it makes daddy feel bad sometimes, but all well this is one thing I am happy to be selfish with. Well we love you little TATER TOT you are so special.





2 comments:

  1. I know I've already said it before, but your girls are so beautiful! And the food sounds like it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You updated! Tady is getting so BIG!! (yet she is still so shrimpy) She is so beautiful! I am so happy you are updating your blog again!!! .....But this is kinda old I think

    ReplyDelete