Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have a three year Old!!!

My sweet little Bentlee turned three on November 15th. Here I am once again playing some major catch up. She had a great party and she was so excited. She got a rainbow cake, a tag with a bunch of books, her mitten fluff n' stuff lala loopsy and a bunch of cute new clothes. She was one spoiled girl. I can't believe I have a little three year old. Some fun facts about Bentlee.. She is a total no it all she knows everything. She is super sweet and has a very tender heart. She feels bad and likes to tell me I don't love her whenever she is in trouble. She is a great big sister and always makes sure Tatum is staying out of trouble. My most favorite thing she does right now is she always gives kisses to me and her dad. She is super affectionate and I love that and enjoy every second of it because I know she will grow out of that fast. WE love you sweetheart and enjoy every second we have with you.









a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMdEFgDiiFZ5PcUGg4Wvew3SlIhGqk3QNBoreh6DXsStXRNipQJUd1VJaJATIiTiLRCew2V8ahyj8rxlCdtpB1iixuNiXEg6KtQxdfjgK9-mogak1scvz9tlC7YXTNWJjVdBDes_eUl2Hc/s1600/2010+christmas+to+april+2011+024.JPG">

1 comment: