Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PreSchool Graduation

May 20th was Bentlees PreSchool Graduation.  She has loved every moment of preschool and she learned 
so much. I didn't even realize how much she actually learned until she was singing all her cute songs in the program.  They learned about the months, planets days of the week, shapes, colors, mammals, reptiles, safety and ABC's.  She already new a bunch of stuff like her letters, numbers shapes and colors, but she didn't know the planets.  So I am glad she got to learn about those.  I didn't really send her to preschool to learn I can teach her all of that to prepare her for kindergarten.  The main reason I sent her was for the social aspect.  She is really really shy and it has been so fun to see her come out of her shell.  She made a lot of friends and can now go into any situation and is a lot better about going and making friends.  So it was totally worth every second of it.   Here are a few pictures from her graduation.  Me and Rikki got to decorate for it that was a lot of fun.  Oh and one last thing I was pretty excited about she is super tall.  I didn't realize how tall she was until I saw her standing in line with the rest of her class.  I hope she can keep growing..











No comments:

Post a Comment