Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Hungry!!

The past few weeks I have been dying for a baby it is all I can think about. I don't know if I should take this as a sign to start trying again, or if I am just secretly jealous that both my sisters are having sweet little babies any time soon. It is really driving me crazy and I am truly considering getting my IUD removed so we can start trying for baby number three. I also wonder if another reason for this crazy thought is the fact that I don't really have a baby anymore she doesn't want anything to do with her mommy. I just really miss the whole newborn experience even the no sleep part. One of my most favorite things in the world is getting up in the middle of the night and having those quiet special bonding moments with your sweet baby. I guess all I can do is pray about it and make sure I am not acting on selfish reasons. Maybe soon there will be some good news from the Rogers Clan, we will see..... Here are some sweet pictures of my precious newborn babies....








6 comments:

  1. Oh Sammy! I don't think the Lord is going to tell you "NO! Don't fulfill one of my greatest commandments!" You should just have one. You make beautiful babies! This time it'll be a boy!!! OR, you can just take mine for the nights and get up with her and rock her. Aunt Sammy and Nixin bonding time!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably because you have the most beautiful babies! I vote you have more. A while before i got pregnant i felt like we really needed to start trying, and I didnt listen and If we would have had this guy about 9 months ago, life would have been so much easier, so listen to your instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I love those pictures, I also think if you want another baby you can't go wrong. You do make beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want another baby too! We're trying, but so far my body isn't cooperating....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My children have been my greatest joy! Your such a cute mom, I vote DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog. Kids are too cute! Tell Jamie I said Hello!

    xoxo.Sari

    ReplyDelete