Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Fun!!

Yesterday me, Rikki, Austin, Darbye and my mom decided to get tubes and go float down the Virgin River. I have lived in Saint George for eight years now and have never even thought about doing this. Man was I missing out, it seriously was one of the funnest things I have ever done. I have never laughed so hard in my life. I think Rikki got stuck in every bush along the river. It was even a little scary at times, which made it even more fun. And the biggest bonus of all was getting a great work out. We had to paddle the whole time to avoid rocks, logs and bushes. I love my awesome family and I appreciate you guys driving down here yesterday to come and play with me.

2 comments:

  1. I love floating the Colorado river here, it's so much fun. When you said you floated the Virgin, I thought, wow I didn't even think it was deep enough. I bet it was fun though! Your family is so awesome, I've always loved how your mom was the life of the party.

    ReplyDelete