Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Monday, April 19, 2010

Play Time

I am excited to announce that for about the past two weeks my girls have finally decided they like each other. They have been playing so good together. Today they built a little bed and they where both laying down pretending they where asleep. Then they would get up run down the hall and run back and fall back to sleep. It is really such a nice break not to have to entertain Bentlee all day. I am so glad her little sister is finally big enough to obey her commands.... Here are a few pictures of them playing. Please don't judge me on how they look. We have all been so sick, so let just say the girls hair has been neglected big time...









2 comments:

  1. oh! Tatum and her open mouthed kisses! Lincoln is LOVING these pictures! He just loves his cousins Tatum and "Mawtwee"! I'm so glad they finally are playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky! I dont think mine will play together for at least 2 years....But I to am digging tatums open mouth kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete