Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bentlee's first Party



So we took Bentlee to her first birthday party, it was for her cute cousin Cailee. She has been to birthday celebrations, but only for members of my side of the family and there has never been people she didn't know there. If any of you are familiar with my little girl she is extremely up tight when she gets around big groups of people. For example we went and ate at the Texas Road House and the employees came to sing happy birthday to the man sitting behind us. She had a melt down and had to sit on her dads lap the rest of the time and kept saying, "Take me home daddy take me home." So I really didn't know how she would handle this party with her being only two and being around a bunch of four and five year old little girls. Well we showed up and she wouldn't come inside at first. But she finally came in with some assistance from her dad and she saw that they had a ton of tinkerbell decorations, she was in heaven. They had coloring, pin the star on tink, face painting, a pinata and so much more. I would like to thank my sister in law for such a great time and tell my sweet little niece happy birthday. I guess the point of this blog I am trying to make is my baby is growing up. Four weeks ago she finally went into nursery, for the first time on her own and she is eager to make and meet new friends. I am really relieved that she is not some weird introverted kid that never wants to leave the house. I think as parents we always worry to much..




3 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment and i dont know where it went, but i'll try again...

    YEAH! I'm so glad she had fun! I loved talking to her on the phone yesterday. She was SOOO excited about her TinkerBell stuff. She'll have to show me it all for real when i see her tomorrow. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so big sam, it makes me a little sad. I know how you feel to, I love seeing holden be able to participate and understand what the older kids are doing in nursery and stuff, it's so fun for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentlee looks a lot like you to me and she is gorgeous! I'm surprised she is shy, but it is cute and I'm glad she's coming out of her shell for you. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete