Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Jamie, Samantha, Bentlee and TaTum

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Time Fun!!!



Yesterday was an awesome day!!! I set up the little swimming pool and they had a blast. We invited Lincoln my little nephew over and the three kids swam and ran through the sprinkler for two hours. When we finally came inside I couldn't believe how tan my girls where already. I am so jealous of their pretty tan skin. It was fun to finally be able to let my girls get out of the house for a while, they really needed it.

















I am also adding another post to this one.. My little baby has seriously grown up over night. It makes me really sad, but it has been really fun the past few weeks watching her develop this huge personality and ATTITUDE!!! She has always been so laid back and chill, and now she knows what she wants and she wants it NOW. Here are some cute pictures of her playing with her big girl stroller. She thinks she is such a MOMMY!!!





3 comments:

  1. OHHH! they are sooo cute! i wish i could've been there to see them swim. Thanks for letting Lincoln play! he loves your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kinda makes me sad, I wish hoge could play with them! These are some really cute pictures. i just got off the phone with mom and she was teling me stories about what a little Diva Tatum is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're girls are so dang pretty! I love your extreme close-ups in the pool, and also the action shots of them splashing. I can't wait until my baby comes and can run around and do those kinds of things.

    ReplyDelete